Monday, August 15, 2011

Wet Hot American Summer


Summer camp comedy film
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 1981
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boys ~11ys ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes DVD
-Bib occurence: low 
-Rating:  3/10 *
-Rating: ***
-Comment: At least 2 young boys in blue bibs (pictured, I think both in full legth bibs but I remember short scenes and possibly not completly shown). Modern film set in 1981. I like summer camp films and films with speedos and shiny shorts (here boys, girls, men and women). I don't know the name of the boys and have to check this complete film again at slow speed (next week). A lot of kids and perhaps not all names are mentioned. Film is rated R. Some good scenes but I think there are better films (similar but real film of the 80s see Meatballs, also a good camp comedy film is "Odd Balls", last without bibs). Film I would rate 6-7, for bib scenes only 3 for now. 

No comments: