Monday, August 1, 2011

Scalps (1983)


Horror film starring Jo-Ann Robinson
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: woman ~20  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: A young woman in blue bibs and sleeveless shirt (pictured). One of the 3 female "students" (Jo-Ann Robinson or Barbara Magnusson, I assume Magnusson), not sure, they both only appeared in this film anyway. I don't know this complete film, but good horror film showing being scalped (rated R). I assume medium or fewer bib scenes. Also one woman in tight very short (shiny?) shorts, looks like fashion of the 70s or early 80s. I like those vintage horror and camp films, but for bib scenes I rate 4 for now only. Have to check it.

Update: Checked very briefly. Some scenes in the first half. I don't like her. Still rating ~3-4. Also soon on my shiny shorts blog, rating 3.

No comments: