Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Great Mom Swap

TV kids film starring Shelley Fabares
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Terry ? 13
-Available on DVD: VHS only (?)
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I'm not sure, but I think that this is Mary Kate Schellhardt (pictured) in bibs (or perhaps shortalls?) and the other teen girl who swapped her mom is Hillary Tuck (probably without bibs). Kids' book by Betsy Haynes. I think, that I have seen this Hallmark film, but can't remember it/the bib scenes well enough and must also check this again (perhaps even other actors in bibs?). I assume rather few bib scenes, as I also saw other clothes. Obviously a funny family entertainment with teen girls and also younger girls. But for now I can only rate 5. Book was published in 1986 or earlier, so year can also be set in the 1980s or even earlier. Available DVDs seem to be VHS transfers only. And used VHS copys are like usual expensive. I hope for a soon TV broadcasting.
Adding tag sitting F.

No comments: