Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Sandlot


Family film starring Tom Guiry
-Year: 1993
-Year in film: 1962
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: 2 boys ~11-12 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium? 
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: At least 2 boys in blue bibs (pictured). One thin, one fat. I don't remember their names and have to check this complete film again. But this is a very good and funny family film (rated PG) set in the 1960s. Best scene is surely the pool scene including board shorts and kissing a female life saver (see trailer). Starring Chauncey Leopardi (see also entry "Huck & the King of Hearts", 1994) and Mike Vitar. Young Artist Award for the kids as ensemble. There are 3 or 4 sequels and I also saw film 2 and 3 but I don't like them as much. I'm not sure, but I don't remember good bib scenes, but rating 6 for this good film.

Removed deleted vid.


 

No comments: