Monday, August 29, 2011

Info 76: Pics, series and constribution help

For now I had focussed mainly on feature films (except for some series actually running or which I now).
The problem with series is, that I have or want to check many, most or all episodes. And I don't have much time. Some series (and actors/actresses) I also don't like and other series are not running or not available online or even not for sale. I also search mostly for films and not for actors.


If someone wants to help and knows some films or series to be added here, please comment.
And if someone wants to submit images, this would also be great, but they should not be taken from other websites, so best captured by yourself.
I'm not sure if links would be filtered or deleted by Blogger/Google or if it's possible to embed pics in a comment or else.

If someone even wants to submit postings (co-blogging), please let me know, but I don't have experience with that.

Please no commercial offerings, spam or links to illegal contents or sites or anything other inappropriate, comments are moderated anyway.

Thanks for reading and for your help!

No comments: