Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Golden Christmas


Family film with dogs starring Andrea Roth
-Year: 2009
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Jessica? ~10
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: very low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: I think Kali Majors in blue shortalls (or is this Melody Hollis?) I don't know or don't remember this Christmas/family/romance/comedy film but assume few bib scenes as the girl also wears other clothes. I'm also not sure about the year as there are flashbacks in this movie, so bibs might be in the 1970s or 1980s? I have to check this the next TV broadcasting. Also starring Sam Cohen and Jason London. Working title "The Holiday House". I don't like shortalls and I don't think that I will like this film though might be good family entertainment. So rating 4 for now.

Update: I only noticed one (flashback) scene at the beginning only.

No comments: