Monday, July 25, 2011

Two Bits & Pepper


Family film with 2 girls and horses
-Year: 1995
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Katie? 10 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: At least one girl in blue bibs (I think Rachel Crane, as she has darker hair, or the other girl is Lauren Eckstrom). I don't remember this film or perhaps never seen it. Bt looks like a funny family entertainment (rated PG) with farm/ranch content. I assume medium or fewer bib scenes and not sure if also riding in bibs or even other actors. Girls might look young but they acting clever against kidnappers. I have to check this complete film. Rating 6 for now. Also starring John Piscopo (double role) and Dennis Weaver. Film aka Two Bits and Pepper. Just a short break for those who don't like Huck Finn.

No comments: