Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Slappy and the Stinkers


Kids' film with a sea lion
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Lucy? 9 
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think this must be Scarlett Pomers in white or beige shortalls (pictured). I don't remember this film but I think I have seen it. Seems very funny family enterntainment (rated PG), but slapstic scenes are not for everyone. Young Artist Awards for all 5 child actors. Girl looks very young. And I think there are better movies. Rating 3 for now. Also starring Joseph Ashton (Where the Red Fern Grows (2003), The Education of Little Tree, and The Little Rascals (1994)), see also those entries, and Travis Tedford (also in The Little Rascals). Also a cycling scene, but not sure if in shortalls, but I think so. I have to check this again. Rating 3 for now for bib scenes.

Update: Now I have seen the last half of this film. Good children's film, but she is very young. Shortalls are rather beige, she also wears other clothes. The cycling scene is probably with the same shortalls and a jacket over them or in beige shorts. Staying rating 3.

No comments: