Monday, May 2, 2011

The Red Hand Gang


Children's series starring Matthew Laborteaux, 12 episodes
-Year: 1977
-Year in film: 1970s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Joanne ~10 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium?
-Rating:  3/10 ?
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Jolie Newman in dark blue and light blue shortalls (pictured). This seems to be a very good 70s NBC children's series with a kid detective gang (4 boys and this tomboy girl). I think I have never seen this series. I want to watch this, but I assume not much good bib scenes or other actors in bibs (?) Newman died in 2002. She was ~12 ys in 1977, so either she looked much younger or series was produced earlier than year of brodcasting. Trailer and music look great. I like skateboarding scenes and old series and actor Matthew Laborteaux (also in Little House on the Prairie, see that entry, but there also not in bibs).

No comments: