Monday, May 2, 2011

Child's Play (1988)


Horror film with Chucky the doll
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Andy 6 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  2/10
-Rating: **
-Comment: Alex Vincent (pictured right with Chucky) in light grey snow bibs. And of course Chucky in blue bibs (but that doesn't count). In the trailer there is a scene where Andy is running to the camera I first thought that these were similar bibs like Chucky, but this are fake suspenders on his pajamas shirt. I don't remember all scenes and watched only some parts recently, but I think very few bib scenes with these snow bibs only. I don't know of any bib scenes in the following Chucky films except Chucky. Movie is a good slasher cult film, but for bib scenes I can only rate 2 for now, but I will watch the films at next TV broadcasting. At least I have a second snow bibs entry. It's not so bad, but boy is very small. Image is from official trailer for all audience. Film is rated R (restricted).

No comments: