Saturday, May 14, 2011

Info 29: blogger.com failure 2

Posts are now restored automatically by blogger/Google. Only thing wrong was that the tags were written together in one tag with special characters. But also the films were not in the A-Z list at the right side anymore. Maybe because I changed some other thing at this main page (bottom info). I fixed this and the 4 posts, that are below, have the date  of today. I don't think that other posts are affected, but I'm not sure if I had updated other posts. If someone knows of something missing, please comment.

I also updated The People (1972), and some other minor updates recently, like Sugar Creek Gang (name, tag baggy, info), LHOTP and tagged more posts with raw denim. I have also added a link to Info 13: Historic photos of boys in bibs in 1880s and later (showing the mentioned pic from 1902, not available at histclo, which had also been removed). I have also fixed some missing tags raw denim, which was lost and will check tag baggy.I also removed tag raw denim from Family (McNichol) which are rather black.

Last entry is film "Bogus". I will also add new posts today.

No comments: