Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chestnut: Hero of Central Park


Family film with orphan girls and a dog
-Year: 2004
-Year in film: 2000s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Ray ~8
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low
-Rating:  3/10 
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Abigail Breslin (first in film "Signs", see that entry but she is not in bibs there) pictured in light blue bibs (full length). If I see this correctly in the trailer she is wearing those bibs shirtless while in a bathtub with a big dog. This is a funny family entertainment film. I don't know or don't remember this film. I also don't like such very young girls, but perhaps someone else does. She even looks younger that 8 years in this film, maybe produced earlier. Also starring Mackenzie Vega, but I don't know of any other actors in bibs than Breslin. I assume few bib scenes.
Update: I have seen most parts of this film now and couldn't notice any bib scenes. Good and funny film for (young) kids (or girls), but for bib scens only rating 3 (was 4). But I still have to check this complete film again the next broadcasting.

Update 2: Now I have seen the beginning. Very few and quite bad scenes only there. I think only with a jacket. But I like the dark rubber boots with the bibs. I think the bathtub scene is with a dress and not in bibs. She's very young. Quite good and funny plot.

Rating 2-3.

No comments: