Saturday, May 28, 2011

Angel in Training



Family film about a girl with supernatural powers
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl R.J. 14
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: medium ?
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Danielle Pessis (pictured) in medium blue bibs. Typical 90s film for girls and with girls. I'm not sure if I have seen this movie, but I assume medium or even more bib scenes. Perhaps also others in bibs? I have to check this out. I don't like those films, but might be funny entertainment and bibs are not looking bad on that girl. So rating 5 for now. She helps a 12 year old girl in this film. I think there are also other films and series with similar plot. Reminds me also to the series "The Secret World of Alex Mack" (see that entry).

No comments: