Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Story 8 Painting bibs





The Waltons. Episode 07.12 (Germany 13) The Boosters.
I'm watching season 7 again and I'm waiting for season 8. I found a scene, where some Walton kids helped Ike Godsey painting. I never remembered this scene. Again, is this realistic that they can afford new bibs just for painting in 1941? I have never seen these bibs on Elizabeth and Ben. Ben's bibs are a bit tight but correct size (he rarely wear bibs except in early episodes and then very small, dark blue bibs). Bibs are light blue (perhaps Elizabeth's are grey). Jim-Bob wears dark blue standard jeans (his normal clothes, not old ones). Also Ike Godsey in white bibs. Elizabeth turned 13 a few episodes before. I prefer her medium blue bibs with her red hair. Also very good scene one episode earlier in those bibs and pigtails sitting in the barn. I also discovered another girl in (non-jeans) bibs and updated entry of season 7. Image on top showing Jim-Bob and Elizabeth; image on bottom: Ike Godsey, Ben, Yancy Tucker, Elizabeth, Jim-Bob and Corabeth Godsey. Season 8 will be updated in the next days.

 

No comments: