Monday, April 18, 2011

Field of Dreams


Kevin Costner farm/baseball movie
-Year: 1989
-Year in film: 1972
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Karin 7ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Gaby Hoffmann in blue bibs (pictured). I don't know this movie and have seen only fragments. Perhaps I've seen it some years ago, but I can't remember. This is a farm film set in rural Iowa. Novel Shoeless Joe by W. P. Kinsella. Famous movie, nominated for 3 Oscars. Usually I don't like sport movies, but this is also a farm movie and I have to see it. Maybe there are even more in bibs. Big farm and field, but girl is very little and I assume few good bib scenes. For now I rate 4, possibly going up.
Edit: I now saw a part at the end, missing again most of this film. Bibs are rather light blue and girl is very young. Leave rating 4 and check again next time.

No comments: