Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jacob Two-Two Meets the Hooded Fang (1978)



Fantasy film about a small shy kid
-Year: 1978
-Year in film: 1975?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs:  Jacob "Two-Two" 6
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Stephen Rosenberg (pictured) in hickory striped bibs. I think this is a weird film and I don't know this complete movie. However I assume few bib scenes (at the beginning only? in non fantasy scenes). There was also a remake in 1999 and an animated TV series of Jacob Two-Two. Famous novel series by Mordecai Richler. I don't think that I would like this film of the 70s. And a small kid in even smaller bibs. Perhaps the book or the remake are better (?) I have to check this.

Update: I think some more scenes than first assumed. But the boy is very young. I haven't found any bibs scenes in the modern remake. More pics later. Post exists

/2019/06/12/update-jacob-two-two-meets-the-hooded-fang-1978/

No comments: