Saturday, March 19, 2011

Too Young the Hero




TV movie starring Rick Schroder
-Year: 1988
-Year in film: 1942
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: 3 teen boys ~17
-Available on DVD: VHS only?
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low?
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Rick Schroder (pictured left) and another teen boys in blue bibs (right). I have seen this movie many years ago and I think I also must still have a VHS recording from a TV broadcasting. Good film, good acting. I haven't found any vids, trailers or pics without watermarks. I will search for my recording and check this movie. 17 year old Ricky Schroder played the older looking 12 year old Calvin Graham who wants to go to the Navy in WWII. (Real story). I remember that the 2 boys sitting on the road and talked about their first love experiences that both did nothing in the brothel. But I don't remember much bib scenes and how they look like and how much is shown.
Edit:  I finally found my old tape recording. At least two other older boys in bibs (image right, I think on the left is Schroder). The scene of sitting and talking is in white sailor suits. Also some scenes shirtless and with underwear (white shorts). I don't have much bib scenes.
Update: for sailor suit see my other blog.

No comments: