Monday, March 14, 2011

The Omen (2006)


Horror film about a develish child. Remake.
-Year: 2006
-Year in film: 1950s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Damien 7 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low?
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment:Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick in blue bibs. I found this film during a non-bib YouTube search. I saw the original movie from 1976 and that is a perfect horror/suspense film. I also saw other parts of this film series, but don't remember bib scenes there. I think, I didn't have seen this remake, but I doubt that this is better than the original one. I assume low-medium bib scenes what I saw in images and trailers, so rating 4. But I have to see the whole movie. The scooter scene reminds me somewhat of the film/series The Shining (see that entry). Bibs looks not so dark on images.

No comments: