Thursday, February 10, 2011

Los olvidados

B/w film of Luis Buñuel about Mexican ghetto kids. -Year: 1950 -Year in film: 1940s? -Country: Mexico -Who in bibs: several boys and men -Available on DVD: yes -I own: no -Bib occurrence: often -Rating:  5/10 -Rating: ***** -Comment: I have not seen the whole movie. I think there are many bibs. But some with no back bibs (suspenders only). Violent film. Perhaps I will buy it. But I think, I will not like the bibs. Seems old style and dirty bibs.
Edit: I now have seen some fragments of this movie. And as I said, the bibs of the boys have suspenders. One young men with better bibs and shirtless, but I don't like them either. There are a lot of young men in bibs, I think at least 20 men and bibs look all the same. I will not purchase this film and hope to see it soon on TV. For now I would even rate it 4/10. There are better b/w films, see tag.

No comments: