Thursday, January 20, 2011

A River Runs Through It


 Film about 2 brothers. 1 Oscar
-Year: 1992
-Year in film: 1910 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Norman ~12 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: Joseph Gordon-Levitt (pictured, left, I think with Vann Gravage as Paul) wears blue bibs, I think few and short scenes, partly b/w. I don't remember this complete film and still have to check it. Directed by Robert Redford, starring Brad Pitt. Film rated PG because of some nudity. 1 Oscar. I can only rate 4 because of the few bib scenes although I like Gordon-Levitt (Angels in the Outfield and later Mysterious Skin). Novel by Norman Mclean. Not sure if farm content and I assume bib scenes set in 1910s, though film might cover 1900s-1920 (?)

No comments: