Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Info 23: Images

I only want to say, that images are not necessarily the best images of the film.
Most of the last film entries I don't own or don't know completely (it's stated, if I own this). I also don't have time to watch multiple complete films each day.
So most images are from trailers.

I also don't know what is better. A close up view of a face to illustrate the girl or boy or to show the complete bib (eg proof if they are shortalls).
I consider to add images of both, but some films or series has more than one actor.

Due to copyright reasons I also don't want to show more images than necessary. But I try my best to illustrate the film. Remember, originally I didn't have any images at all. 

Some images also might be too inappropriate for showing.

I know that some readers want more or bigger images or complete videos or links. But I don't want this blog to be deleted. This blog is for information purposes only.

Edit: Thanks for voting reactions (even for info entries). I have not found any votes for perfect films. I wonder why. Perhaps some like adult women in bibs. But never mind. I also don't like all films and actors, so most newer entries are of low rating, but I want to add as most films as possible.
Note anyone can always leave a comment. (This might help improving this blog.)

Edit 2: (May 13th) Most perfect votes are 4x for Family (1976), Kristy McNichol, then 2x A Father's Choice. That's waht I noticed. Perhaps I will write a statistics post later.

No comments: