Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Friday the 13th: The Series


Horror series, 72 episodes in 3 seasons. Ep. 3.7 Hate On Your Dial
-Year: 1989
-Year in film: 1952 (bibs)
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy ~ 10ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: A barefoot boy in bibs (pictured), I think this is Jamie Near as young Archie? Episode is partly b/w (bib scenes). Boy is sitting and lying on his back on someones lap. Very good series but few bib scenes, I think. Good plot of this (and other) episodes. Time travel with a car radio and the Ku Klux Klan. Also a man cycling in bibs. There is also another good color farm episode (The Scarescrow) but I think without bibs or only a man in bibs(?) But I don't know all episodes and found this by coincidence.

No comments: