Tuesday, August 11, 2026

My Life with the Walter Boys

 

Netflix drama romance series, 31+ ep
Year: 2023-
Year in film: 2020s 
Country: USA, UK 
Who in bibs: Jackie 20s, Parker ~11, Katherine ~52 ?
Available on DVD: yes    
I own: no 
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  5/10 ?
Rating: *****
Comment: Main character 15 yo (season 1) Jackie played by Nikki Rodriguez, around early 20s in black bibs in s2e3 and s3e1 and s3e10. "Mom" played by Sarah Rafferty *1972 in s2e2 and s3e1 (pic 2, I first assumed her to be Natalie Sharp *1996).

Suggested by Mosquito. Welcome and thanks very much! 

Searching on IMDb pics, I found a young blonde girl Alix West Lefler *2011 as Parker (she also wore bibs in other movies or series, shown on her demo reel, maybe in Speak No Evil) pic from this series, s1e4:

https://www.imdb.com/de/title/tt8323628/mediaviewer/rm2972471041/?ref_=ttmi_mi_110_2

Maybe there are more, maybe males as well?

Briefly checked. Bith pics from the season 3 trailer. 

Rating ~5 for now but needs to be re-checked. Could be even higher. Series still running.

No comments: