Drama
–Year: 2024
–Year in film: 2020s
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: girl ~8 ?
–Available on DVD: yes ?
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low ?
–Rating: 4/10 ?
–Rating: ****
–Comment: Young girl, ~8 yo in long blue bibs, mainly or only at 12. I think she also in dark brown bibs or more likely a dress behind a table and a teen girl in a long bibs-like medium blue dress. Latter 2 scenes shown in the trailer. Young girl might be Emma Luisa Kriemer de Matos or Linja Elise Tauber.
Another suggestion from Mosquito. Thanks very much!
I found this full movie on OK. English title:

3 comments:
Buddy (2026), Delaney Quinn as Freddy, she wears different pairs of overalls, movie opens in U.S. theaters on August 28
Hey, I actually couldn't find the movie anywhere. You said you found it on OK. I found the site OK.ru. Is that the site you mean? Cause I cant find the movie on there. Neither with the German nor the English tilte. Can you help me out?
Yes. If you do a Google search for Gotteskinder (2024) and search on tab videos and sort for long clips you should find it, for me at rank 6. If not, the full title is Дети божьи / Gotteskinder (2024)
Post a Comment