Friday, February 13, 2026

Wir machen unsere Zeitung

FWU educational film, 20 min
–Year: 1981
–Year in film: ~1980 ?
–Country: Germany 
–Who in bibs: boys, girls ~8 ?
–Available on DVD: no ?  
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low     
–Rating:  5/10 ?  
–Rating: *****
–Comment: I think 2 boys in blue bibs and one girl in red bibs. Another one from the German 16mm channel. I missed it there, but luckily found it on Johnny N's playlist (Boy Overalls).

The red haired boy in great bibs. Looks almost American especially with that shirt. But I think very few scenes, mainly headshots only? I have to recheck this. Later in other clothes not in bibs. At the end another boy. And the girl in red bibs in the middle and another one in orange bibs. Bibs with zippers. Maybe snow bibs?

Image quality is rather poor but could be worse. Directors Karlheinz Rehbach and Andreas Franz. Set in Cologne. Elementary school.

Rating ~5 for now. 

 

No comments: