Sunday, April 20, 2025

The Shack (2017)

 

Christian drama
–Year: 2017
–Year in film: 2010s
–Country: USA, CDN, HK
–Who in bibs: Missy ~8  ?
–Available on DVD: yes     
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low      
–Rating:  3/10       
–Rating: ***
–Comment: Canadian Amélie Eve (*2007) in shortalls in few and brief scenes at around 13 minutes. She's very small but has her 2nd teeth. A bit later in a red bibs-like dress. On IMDb are 2 photos of her in beige shortalls. I missed these. Maybe there are flashback scene later.

Has been aired on Good Friday. Available on the Bibel TV mediathek. (de, past 8pm local time) German title: Die Hütte - Ein Wochenende mit Gott.

The rest of the movie is probably not much of interest (concerning bibs). Shortalls rating 2-3, movie rating ~2. But I haven't seen it completely. Yes, God is a Trinity, but why just all black and mainly a lady? And why God writing a letter with a typewriter?

The beginning even seems very promising starring Carson Reaume as young Mack in a flashback scene. Also starring Gage Munroe, but both not in bibs.

No comments: