Sunday, April 6, 2025

Eine für alle - Frauen können's besser


Drama/romance series, soap 101 ep
–Year: 2009
–Year in film: 2000s     
–Country: Germany
–Who in bibs: Bärbel ~37, other ladies, men
–Available on DVD: yes (40 ep)    
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: medium ??    
–Rating:  3/10 *     
–Rating: ***
–Comment: At least 3 or probably all 4 or maybe more ladies (and men) in blue working bibs (mechanics, welding). Pic from mistitled clip on daily, the only full episode I found "Eine fur Alle - Frauen Konne's Besser - Episode 68". At 6. Also a blonde lady (main character played by Katharina Schubert *1963. I think the lady pictured is Yasmina Djaballah *1971 (as the only dark haired). The others are Anna Hopperdietz *1981 and Katharina Kaali * 1977. At least 5 other actors, probably men in different blue and white working bibs.

One small pic is here, also Anna Hopperdietz with one strap down (headshots)

https://www.dwdl.de/images/1240058820.jpg

English title: One For All - Women can do better. There's also a publicity pic of Anna Hopperdietz in jeans bibs (unknown length) maybe also worn in the series.

I don't know more episodes. Rating ~3-(4) for now.

No comments: