Tuesday, April 8, 2025

Best Foot Forward (2022)



AppleTV family series, 10 ep
–Year: 2022
–Year in film: 2020s ?    
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: Luisa 9, Gabrielle ~11 ?
–Available on DVD: no ?    
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: low- ?    
–Rating:  4/10 ?     
–Rating: ****
–Comment: At least these 2 girls in tight bibs , I think it's Trinity Jo-Li Bliss in s1e4 (* Nov 2009) pic 1. And 9 almost 10 yo Romy Fay (* Dec 2012) in long bibs, also sitting. Pic 2 from s1e9, also in s1e8. From Felix' galleries. Thanks! Maybe some more supporting actresses?

Main character is a 12 yo boy, based on Paralympic athlete Josh Sundquist and his book.

I think rather few and brief scenes, especially in s1e4. And the other girl is younger.

Rating ~4-(5) for bibs. Series itself maybe a higher rating. Also boys in Soccer shorts.

No comments: