Sunday, February 16, 2025

Shrill (2019)

 

Comedy drama series, 22 ep
–Year: 2019-2021
–Year in film: 2020s ? 
–Country: USA
–Who in bibs: boy ~11 ?
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Bib occurrence: very low
–Rating:  4/10  
–Rating: ****
–Comment: An uncredited boy sitting shirtless in tan Carharrt bibs. One brief scene in s3e4 Ranchers. ~2 minutes at 2.

Thanks Felix for first suggesting this, finding pics, then the episode and sharing his gallery!

By coincidence I did research the same time (maybe a bit later but before reading his comment) and prepared this post (it was on the queue). By a brief search I haven't found the episode. But I found this scene (side view only) on YouTube clip Shrill Season 3 Teaser Rotten Tomatoes TV. Maybe Laurent or JohnnyN or both want to add this on their playlists.

Interesting, but for the brief scene rating 3-4. I first considered rating 3 for this brief scene, but sitting and shirtless, I think I can give a 4.

No comments: