Saturday, September 21, 2024

Tom Sawyer — A Treasured American Tale (2018 Redlands, CA play)

 

And another nice play from the new playlist. Clip "TOM SAWYER 2018 trailer - LifeHouse Theater". Different older boys in different pairs. Tom with a straw hat. Trailer is 0'59". Maybe one of the best ones from the playlist. The previous one (2014 Matthews Elementary), I think was the best one. Another one, I already had (2003 Marietta, GA play) rating 5.

They also have To Kill A Mockingbird (2015) with a girl in bibs (not on the playlist).

I don't like much Tom Sawyer here, but I assume good scenes (in the full play), so rating ~(4)-5. For the trailer maybe 4.

I now have checked all clips from the playlists (except music, divers and animation). As assumed, I almost have them all, except "Biodiversity: Wild About Life!" (girl) and the short film series "Dhar Mann" with many episodes, mainly girls (coming soon, also on IMDb).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2023/12/list-66-stage-plays-and-school-project.html



No comments: