Sunday, September 8, 2024

L'argent de poche (1976)

 

Comedy film, Truffaut Small Change
Year: 1976
Year in film: 1970s
Country: France
Who in bibs: girls ~5,12, boys ~4, 16
Available on DVD: yes 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low 
Rating: 5/10 *
Rating: *****
Comment: I first just found toddler boy Gregory (one of the main characters) in orange or red bibs. And a handsome main character, blond 12 yo Patrick (not in bibs but tight jeans). I first had a foreign title and didn't planned a post for the toddler. Then I checked the trailer and found a girl in black simple cotton bibs (pic 2 at the end also sitting rear view). There's another girl in black bibs in this scene but from a distance.

I've seen this famous movie ~20 years ago. I only recalled the underwear scene. There's a new restorated HD upload on YouTube and I found this unknown older teen boy in great coveralls at 16, here with Julien. Side view and walking front, brief scene. Not cycling.

A very young Asian girl walking at 17. An older girl sitting in the cinema at 42. And some more toddlers (beige and dark pairs). Nice kissing scene and rear view of Patrick at the end. Kissing but not Patrick in the 2nd cinema scene including Eva Truffaut.

For the brief scenes of the girls rating ~3. Usually I don't rate coveralls, but in total I give rating ~(4)-5. The movie itself rating ~(6)-7 as I don't like the 70s. Aka Pocket Money. Some sites and the US poster claim that Roger Corman should have produced that movie but maybe it's wrong. Should be Truffaut himself.


 

No comments: