Sunday, September 1, 2024

Info: toddlers, punkt 12, Klein gegen groß

The link for "punkt 12" is not working anymore as they only keep episodes of the past 5 days. Searching for Zayn Sofuoglu it turns out that this kid is a now a 5 yo motor sports driver and even driving since the age of 4 or 3.  

I haven't found pics or clips of him in baggy bibs, but I think there's no need of posting (just) toddlers anyway.

The same reason that I don't post (older) men or very old ladies, I think almost nobody would be interested. And it's nothing special for toddlers wearing bibs or men wearing (working) bibs. So ~6-7 yo should be the minimum.

I might make exceptions for toddlers or older people/men if there are also others or if there are/were very famous child actors/famous movies, or if there are very interesting/rare bibs.

"Klein gegen groß" I already have (boy/girl rating 5). 2 episodes including this suggested one. I don't like posting/re-uploading pics of (older) TV shows/reality TV or the like, especially if the kids/persons aren't celebrities. I have one pic left of a girl, link 2 as she's an actress elsewhere. Pics or clips of the 12 yo boy are online (grey working bibs), like Thies fuhr mit 4 schon Traktor!, also a longer clip of the show (not in bibs).

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2014/11/klein-gegen-gro-das-unglaubliche-duell.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/10/klein-gegen-gro-das-unglaubliche-duell.html

1 comment:

Marc said...

thanks for the info.
-Unfortunately the link has expired. I can no longer find a video of it either (punkt 12).
-As you wrote, my suggestions included some toddler. My next suggestions will be more suitable
-unfortunately I didn't notice the existing post “klein gegen groß”