Monday, July 15, 2024

Worst Best Friends

 

Family series, 13 ep
Year: 2002-2003
Year in film: 2000s ?
Country: Australia
Who in bibs: Millicent ~11, girl ~10?  
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: medium-
Rating:  4/10  
Rating: ****
Comment: I think Seychelle Brown in dark blue bibs (2 bib pockets) in some episodes. One of the main characters. Pic from ep 9 nice sitting, my favourite scene. Also in ep 1 standing full view. Sitting also in ep 5 and 7. Walking in ep 10 with an open jacket. Ep 12 headshot. And a pigtailed girl (pic 2 at 21), obviously another actress and another pair. And a photo of Millicent.

And another Australian series I found on the Twisted Lunchbox channel. Good but typical school plots. Like underwear on flagpole (ep 5) and a chubby boy. Books by Max Dann.

Rather few good bibs scenes. Mainly 1 girl. I don't like much this actress (and her hair). So again rating 4-5.

Thanks JN for another 2 suggestions, coming next.



No comments: