Thursday, July 18, 2024

Puberty Blues (1981)


Comedy film
Year: 1981
Year in film: 1970s ? 
Country: Australia
Who in bibs: teen girl  
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low
Rating:  2/10  
Rating: **
Comment: An older teen girl riding in orange (or brownish) shortalls or similar. Not sure if these are really shortalls, could be shorts with a matching shirt. I only found clips in poor quality. Brief scene at 13. Not sure about the actress. Blonde, so maybe Jad Capelja (1964-2010).

I later found a better pic on imcdb.org. Looking like shortalls. 

Setting should I think be late 70s. But there are 1981 cars shown.

There's als a 2012 remake as TV series. I don't know bibs in that but it's possible.

For the brief scene rating ~2-3. Typical but nice movie (for its time).

No comments: