Thursday, July 25, 2024

Junior Bake Off

 

Baking contest, spin-off
Year: 2011-
Year in film: 2010s-20s
Country: UK + other countries
Who in bibs: girls
Available on DVD: no ?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low+ ?
Rating:  3/10 ? 
Rating: ***
Comment: At least some young girls in shortalls and bibs. But I think always with an additional apron. Also sitting scenes. There are presentation at home scenes without aprons but I don't know any in bibs. At least at the intro, walking in shortalls.

Originally an UK show but there are also several others in other countries.

Suggestion from Felix. Thanks very much! Funny show. Pic 1 from ep 1 2023 (s4e1) I think girl named Immy. Blue or turqouise shirt and buns in ep 5. Pic 2 from Junior Bake Off Brasil (3.2.18 parte 3). Pic 3 from 2024 ep 2 (UK).

Unpictured: Felix found a girl in ep 5 of 2022 but haven't checked them all. I think the girls appear in all episodes in a season/series. BBC pics I found: Girl or less likely boy in 2013 (season 2). Cute girl Annabel in dark bibs or shortalls in 2016.

I found winner 12 yo Nikki Lilly in faded bibs or shortalls on a 2017 facebook clip. Handsome Italian boys (2016 Italy) but not in bibs.

Spin-off of "Great British Bake Off" with grown-ups, maybe ladies there as well.

In Germany were 4 or 9 (UK) seasons aired as Das große Backen Kids - Englands jüngste Bäcker. I have seen some few parts then but can't recall bibs. There's a 2013 German show "Das große Backen" with German adults. At least a short haired blonde lady in bibs in the 2023 show. I previously had another German spin-off (ladies, rating 2, no pics left) Das große Promibacken (but it turned out that the host just wore a raw denim long dress) but I don't know all episodes.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/02/das-groe-promibacken-on-tv.html

Due to the aprons obviously few good scenes. So mainly rear views. Most kids are very young.

For now rating ~3-(4). I won't check more. Pic 2 is nice though.



 

No comments: