Monday, July 8, 2024

Info: Other, funny rating systems

 


Some months ago I bookmarked a wordpress.com blog called MyLiveActionDisneyProject. He has an interesting rating system. US school ratings A+ (97-100%) - F with separate ratings for actors, directors etc on a scale from 0-5. 

The one pictured is from Pete's Dragon (1977) with a surprisingly very poor rating D-. "How many of the actors would I commend" - All of them. So he rate not just the main character. I could use it as how many wore overalls.

"What's the earliest that I would re-watch this film" is also interesting. Funny: Hope that he will retire because of this film. Or be angry at him. In my case no need for rating composers. He has an A-Z index and a ranking. The rating and percentage is explained at "about". He also has polls.

https://myliveactiondisneyproject.com/about/

Other clothing/subject blogs using a 5 star rating system. Most just have a rating about the amount of scenes like chucksconnection. 1-4 shoes (including half shoes). 1 means:  there are some shots, 1.5 View only if you like this genre. Imcdb and starringthecomputer have importance and visibility but no final rating. Others don't have one at all not even the amount like cinemacats. But as said it's too late to change mine.

Felix also commented on my To Kill A Mockingbird play post and gave ratings. The kids in pic 1 would be a perfect cast for Hansel & Gretl. Escpecially the boy. Yes he's great. But skinny as well. I don't like buttoned straps as well. But I mainly focus on boys.

No comments: