Saturday, July 27, 2024

Iglo Geflügel Dippers 1997 ad

 

As announced, I recently found this commercial during research ofr Kidnapping Mom & Dad. Next to the boy there's the full family in bibs and a cartoon character, an old farm man. Boy has a funny long morphed mouth. On left a girl.

Clip is called: Werbung damals in den schönen '90ern 28.3.1997 (2). I had to check 10-15 long compilations to found this. Very few frames at the beginning is shown in all clips.

Not that bad and not that short but in fact just headshots of the kids.

Rating ~3-(4).

From Iglo I also have fish sticks on both blogs.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2016/04/list-43-tv-commercials.html

On my Lederhosen blog, there are still many pics (and even posts, ~200) missing. I will re-write the posts. Recently I found a rating 5 post turning out to be rating 8-9.



No comments: