Sunday, June 30, 2024

Update: Head Full of Honey (2018)

 

I have seen this movie on TV but missed the last ~30 minutes. At the beginning is a brief scene at the station. I think the shortalls are always olive but they appeared almost blue grey. Much later, more than 1h there's another scene. But the good scenes like sitting must be at the end (set in Italy instead of London).

I haven't found the movie on the web, so I have to check that later. At least I found a better clip than the trailer, the music clip, showing some more scenes like as pictured. There are also 3 men including a lilliputian in tan working bibs. And obviously another man in light blue working bibs near the end.

Cute girl (better than Emma Schweiger), character and actress are 10 yo (she looks a bit older to me) also wore some other tomboyish clothes. I don't like movie, setting and plot. (Too sad and realistic). I also have to recheck the German movie. The shortalls are similar. Setting and other actors probably better. There are also several plays (mainly with ladies).

Rating probably higher than 3-(4) but still unsure. Much fewer scenes than assumed and poor movie.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/06/head-full-of-honey-2018-on-tv.html

No comments: