Friday, June 21, 2024

Run BTS!

 

South Korean Variety Web series
Year: 2015-
Year in film: 2017
Country: South Korea
Who in bibs: men
Available on DVD: no?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very often *
Rating: 3/10  
Rating: ***
Comment: Members of K-Pop band BTS (방탄소년단) in different pairs including hickory striped and raw denim. Some acrobatics and actions like climbing at this boulder wall (harnessed). Pics from ep 32 Christmas Party. S2e21.

Another suggestion from Laurent. Thanks very much! First I thought it might be just a music clip but it's a TV show.

Brand Dickies. Somehow at least the raw denim pairs don't look authentic to me (colors, fabric, stiches, oz. weight ?). But maybe it's just a special color or fabric with less than 100% cotton. And maybe not 11.75 oz but 10 or less? Hickory should have 10 oz. Indigo denim 11.75 or 12 and duck 12 oz. I found ladies pairs with 73% cotton. Carpenter pairs with 8 oz. Maybe for dancing they need more spandex or polyester ? I think currently made in Mexico. Maybe not these ones. I found remakes like Dee Cee "Style" (Suisse) made in Italy during research for Jim-Bob's tan pair.

Jin *1992, youngest member Jungkook *1997. So in fact too old for a boy band. I don't know other episodes. According pics, they rarely wear bibs.

Rating ~3-4 for this one.


 

No comments: