Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Ratburger

 

TV family film
Year: 2017
Year in film: 2010s?
Country: UK
Who in bibs: Zoe ~12 ?, man
Available on DVD: no? 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: low+ ?
Rating: 4/10 
Rating: ****
Comment: At least Talia Barnett (age unknown, main character) in dark blue shortalls and black pants underneath (bib pocket with flap on right) and it first looks like in long black bibs, sitting, legs crossed. But I think they're the same blue shortalls just appearing black as dark lit inside (I found a pic on lola-post, out of foucus in that pink jacket appearing dark blue and showing the pocket flap). Pic 1 at 39. Pic 2 I don't remember.

Also an old man (probably Burt) in tan bibs at 24 and white aprons.

During research for "My Petsaurus" one month ago, I found this one. 2012 childrens' book by David Williams. Character there is obviously much younger. I haven't found a DVD. There's also a play.

Better pic of the shortalls here

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/ratburger/special/1st_look_pictures/

I think few good scenes. Rating ~4-5.


 


1 comment:

Laurent said...

Hi ! Here is a suggestion for your blog : Haverford College 'Ford S-Chords (YouTube), Dexys Midnight Runners, Kevin Rowland - Come On Eileen (1982 Version) (YouTube), [4K] 190908 베리베리 팬사인회 반할 수 밖에 멜빵바지 버전 (Full Cam) (YouTube), [ENGSUB] Run BTS! EP.32 {Christmas Party} Full Episode (YouTube), The Ridiculous Rhyme Show (YouTube), KiD RAiN (YouTube). have a great evening! Ciao!