Friday, June 7, 2024

Christmas in Toyland


TV comedy / romance
Year: 2022
Year in film: 2020s ?
Country: Canada
Who in bibs: Emma ~8 ?
Available on DVD: yes ? 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low
Rating: 4/10 
Rating: ****
Comment: I now think Emily Watt (exact age unknown) in I think long bibs. Bib at very high position. Brief scene at the end of the movie also sitting (side view).

Another suggestion from Felix. Thanks very much! 

Again rating ~4.

Also starring another red haired girl Beatrice Schneider as granddaughter (not in bibs). I first thought that's her.

During research for Emily Watt I found another young girl (obviously Kate Moyer *2008, "Children of the Corn (2020/2023)" in dark blue shortalls and obviously in stone washed I think different long including tight pairs in series Holly Hobbie (2018-2022) in earlier and later episodes also sitting brand Misassy. Also Saara Chaudry and maybe more actresses, coming soon. Rating probably at least 6.

Some good pics on IMDb and this clip (but I haven't checked everything of this series yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjZx5D3wnG4


1 comment:

Marc said...

emma myers at the end of the film “girl in the basement” in shortalls. She is known from the netflix series wednesday,