Monday, May 27, 2024

Updates: Silence of the North, Grill den Henssler

 

I have recently re-checked Silence of the North (woman rating 4). The short haired person (pic 2 on main entry) is not a teen boy but a lady. And I found one of the girls maybe in bibs with an open jacket (at 1h28). Also now on my other blog with both girls in sailor dresses (brief scene at the end rating 3).

Recent episode of "Grill den Henssler - season 21" was much better than assumed. Now confirmed to be Evelyn Burdecki in ep. 5. Bibs are tight, good rear views (although I prefer rather baggy bibs on ladies). Several scenes also close-up (front) while playing the "kitchen competition" game after cooking. She always wore bibs in the show but is not always shown. I have never seen the complete show. Are they also shown sitting when not cooking or playing? I don't like her voice and behavior but bibs are very good. Previously rating 3 now 5-6. I haven't made more caps.

No comments: