Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Aliens Abducted My Parents and Now I Feel Kinda Left Out

Comedy film/Sci-Fi
Year: 2023
Year in film: 2020s?
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Calvin ~18 
Available on DVD: yes ? 
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low
Rating: 3/10 
Rating: ***
Comment: Jacob Buster 17 and/or 18 yo in light brown bibs. Few scenes. Pic at 31. Also he and I think a lady in white space suits/coveralls. Many supporting actors. Maybe some more in bibs but if so then very briefly.

Another suggestion from Felix. Thanks very much.

I only noticed one good scene at 32 when kneeing or hunker down or sitting and standing up (partial, close-up).

He's also rather a man and not that handsome anymore to me. There are 2 younger boys but not in bibs. I like Sci-Fi but I think I don't like at all this movie.

So rating ~3.

1 comment:

Felix said...

Girls and women in dungarees in the 2024/25 Royal Opera House production of Carmen. I was there for the music... so the dungarees were an unexpected bonus :P It was apparently live streamed to cinemas a few weeks ago, so perhaps it will appear as a BluRay or stream someday.

Some clips are in the "An Introduction to The Royal Opera's Carmen" on YT. But there is also one final performance this year on Friday if you want to see it in person. :)