Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I Love Lionel

 

Family short film 31 minutes, + other series
Year: 2000 (2009)
Year in film: ~2000
Country: USA
Who in bibs: Jeff ~9
Available on DVD: yes
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: low+
Rating:  5/10 ? 
Rating: *****
Comment: Jeffrey McComas as Jeff (*1991, son of the director) in blue bibs and striped cap, also sitting. Rather few and brief scenes (at 5, 16, 22, 25, 27 standing rear, 28 standing front full view). VHS first released in 2000 (IMDb has a 2009 later DVD version). The DVD has 45 minutes, but description says 35. Rest obviously trailers.

Another suggestion. Thanks very much! Pic 2 showing him in I Love Toy Trains 10 (2002, ~11 yo still wearing dental braces (later without), also a beach scene in board shorts and shirt). At least in there there's also another younger boy (sitting in hickory striped bibs).

The "I Love Toy Trains" series, first released in 1993 (IMDb: 2002) has 12 videos in the main series and at least 13 more without numbers like I Love Toy Trains All Aboard. + Compilations and blooper DVD Oh No!. The best source is maybe the tm-books-and video fandom. "I Love Lionel" is not in that series.

Next to the train series there are also other series (maybe there are bibs scenes as well) where Jeffrey starred like

All About Cowboys For Kids 1+2 (2004), I Love Big Machines 2, I Love Cat Machines 3, I Love Big Trains, 1-3 etc. I have to check all of this and other vids from that publisher. 

He wore bibs and a red scarf in I Love Big Trains. Screenshots on Jeff's page on fandom. (Looking like Young Sheldon in season 3). He don't wear bibs in all episodes. According IMDb he also starred in at least 7 John Deere docus at least from 2008 like "John Deere Country: Stories About Folks Who Love John Deere" and "John Deere Country: How John Deere Makes Tractors" (2009). Another larger series (~23 parts like All About John Deere 1 (for kids) 2004). Those credits of him missing on fandom.

Rating ~5-(6) for now.

I think I already this or a similar series. I think Shining Time Station (f/m rating 5, 2 more re-uploads soon). Also similar Kidsongs, Prehysteria 2!

Update: I have briefly checked mainly the main series. Very few other scenes. Jeff is sometimes shown, usually at the beginning and almost always not in bibs. In The Best of I Love Toy Trains (Pts. 1-6) is a man in raw denim OshKosh bibs (rear) and a black man in faded bibs. Good jeans in All About Cowboys For Kids. Most DVDs are on archive.org. I found some other train series, also with girls.
 


No comments: