Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Fferm Fach

 

Kids educational series food, 2 seasons
Year: 2021-2023
Year in film: 2020s
Country: Wales
Who in bibs: boy, girls, ~7-9, men 
Available on DVD: no?
I own: no
Clothing occurrence: medium+ ?
Rating:  3/10 ?  
Rating: ***
Comment: Next to the young male host Hywel in red bibs, there are 2 young girls in season 1 (pic 1 from ep Coed Nadolig) and a girl and boy in season 2 (pic 2 from ep Cocos, taken from the official facebook site) also in rubber boots.

Another suggestion. Thanks Felix and please come back! And much more suggestions (under the recent Kidsongs post). "Drop Dead Weird" also coming soon. I also found some more myself.

I haven't checked all episodes. I think there are official vids by the broadcaster BBC and or Telesgop (works only within UK).

Kids are too young. Rating ~3 for now. Title means Mini Farm. The label on the bib reads Fferm Fach.


 

No comments: