Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Update: Drexell's Class

 


I've checked again my rare movies list and by surprise I found some of them. I so also found some new channels on YouTube and another recommendations (f/m), more coming next. The full series is on YouTube, unfortunately in poor quality. A bit disappointing. I only noticed 2 very brief scenes of Matt Lawrence in s1e1 (pic 1) and ep 5. With open shirt so hard to notice. Pic 2 from s1e14 a blonde boy in faded bibs on left.

Pic 3 a girl or lady in shortalls in s1e5. Pic 4 a girl in red shortalls in s1e8. Unpictured: A girl in long bibs in s1e10 (background very briefly) and a dark boy in acid washed bibs. The young black boy (see main post) in faded and also purple bibs (eg s1e9) in several episodes. I forgot a teen girl in non-jeans bibs or similar in s1e1.

Main entry rating 5, rather 4

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2016/09/drexell-class.html




No comments: