Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Update 2/Brand: Knokken voor twee

 


After "Kinderen voor Kinderen" I'm currently re-checking some more Dutch movies/series. This is rating 8. There's also a girl in black bibs and a man. Also doing handstands. Pics 1+2 are re-uploads, 3 new pics below. The boy in pic 1 wore hickory striped bibs (I haven't noticed that before), obviously brand Lee. Also good scene cycling/mounting a bike. Pic 2 is a very brief scene at the beginning.

I like the boy in the stone washed bibs (pic 3+5, better front view see main entry and sitting in update 1). Also hands in pockets. I couldn't find that brand. Rare vertical seam on the right of the bib. On rear a quite low back and a white label, maybe a triangle pointing up on his right pocket.

There's also a label on the rear of the girl, but I can't identify that either. 

I also checked "De bende van hiernaast" (boy, girl rating 6). There's a squared white protruding label on the right back pocket. I found a list of famous 80s (jeans) brands worn in the Netherlands. One famous brand was Japanese Edwin. Also Salty Dog, Fiorucci, Ball (or Of Ball), Chipie, Levi's. Brand Oilily was introduced in 1980. I have to check brands of other jeans and non-jeans fashion.

Main entry

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/knokken-voor-twee.html





No comments: