Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Reset - Wie weit willst du gehen? (on TV)


Drama mini series Katja Riemann, 6 ep
Year: 2024
Year in film: 2020s ?
Country: Germany
Who in bibs: Luna ~23 ?
Available on DVD: not yet?
I own: no
Bib occurrence: very low ?
Rating:  3/10 ?
Rating: ***
Comment: At least a young lady, I think Hannah Schiller as daughter in bibs. Pic from ep 3, I think also this evening on German RTL. I found it on the ZDF mediathek. Like "Einfach Rosa" also co-starring Sara Fazilat.

I found an artistic retouched pic which looked like she was wearing bibs. I also found a screenshot of her at a party which look like she was wearing bibs but a shirt over them. At a brief check of all episodes I first haven't found any scenes. Ep 1+2 had been aired 2 days ago on RTL (I haven't watched them). I have briefly rechecked ep 1-3 and found this brief scene.

German version of "Plan B" including time travel to the past. I think I don't like it. Few scenes.

Rating ~3-4.

No comments: