Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Brand #18: Wish You Well

 


I first had no idea of both brands. I think the girl wore brand Key. Usually they look completely different (2 angled pockets, flap on the left and a large diagonal green label (see my brand list and The Waltons). Maybe this is a style for kids, bib pockets for pencils. Also available different with additional rectangular seams left and right. There's also a (modern) Chinese brand called West End Blues. I think OshKosh also has this front design (but different rear).

The oldest brother has a removed tag which is at center and very low. I only know this from Crown/Headlight. Partial beige straps (front only) reminded me of Carhartt. More clues on the rear. A 6 edged diamond like on Casey Jones, Wrangler/Big Ben, Tommy Hilfiger and Levi's. I currently think it's Big John ("World Workers"). 

I also found some more brands including Fly's, Sledges, Whale (Pandora), Super Red Engine (Cone), One-O-One (101 Edwin), GA Blue, etc. OrSlow (vintage style but founded in 2005).

I have finished season 1 of The Waltons. One notable ep (12) of a shirtless teen boy with a white patch. Brand is currently unknown. Also another man in JC Penney's (ep 22).

Main entry rating 7

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2020/04/wish-you-well.html

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2024/02/list-67-overalls-brands-list-for.html

No comments: