Thursday, March 21, 2024

Brand #16: Wind at My Back - part 2

 

I previously found Fat in s5e8 in Dickies (Brand 12) , Hub in raw denim Dickies in ep 38 (season 3) and another boy in faded Calvin Klein in s2e1, I now found Maisey in dark Dickies (like in s4e5) last pic, 

and all also in Carhartt; Hub in Carhartt in seasons 1+2 (including great ep s1e6), pic 1 above from s2e6. Also rear view there. Hub in ep e31 (season 3) pic 2 and Maisey, same episode, pic 3. These 2 pics are re-uploads, were in this post. Another boy in s2e4. Bibs are probably not reused by others like in The Waltons. I assume they bought pairs for each.

Fat at least wore one other brand in seasons 1+2. Squared pocket \_/. Brand currently unknown.

Main overview post rating 8

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2011/01/wind-at-my-back_4.html

No comments: